Thursday, September 16, 2010

Everyone's Favorite Golden Girl Has Done It Again

I've loved Betty White ever since I was a kid, when I would watch her as ditzy Sue Ann on reruns of The Mary Tyler Moore Show. Over the years, I've kept up with her career (of course I watched Golden Girls in the 80's; I mean, who didn't?), even managing to sit through the horrible Hot in Cleveland. Once.

As far as I'm concerned, Ms. White can do no wrong. Yeah, yeah, I know...she's everywhere all of a sudden and lots of people are getting sick of her. But seriously? She's still rockin' it at 88 years old! That's some impressive career.

For all you fans out there, Betty has made a hilarious video to promote her new apparel line, which includes items featuring her likeness on them. (I totally know what I want for Christmas now.) Even better: A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Morris Animal Foundation, a pet charity. Click here for some serious LOLZ.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment